Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fun Stuff

I feel a little vain devoting part of this blog to my hair. However, I told Elizabeth I would send her some pics of the new color that I was so proud of, so I figured I'd just put them on here. Shaun thinks that I've lost some of the blonde already but I still love it. I didn't realize that having lots of blonde on top and dark underneath would make my students comment like they have or I might have done it sooner! I've heard that it looks much better and I look much younger. Ha. Gotta love 4th graders-they tell the truth no matter the consequence (I took it all in stride, though, and laughed at each comment)!

My sister Echo was pulling her hair back like this years ago and I am just catching up.


It's not quite as extreme as this look I sported back in '96 but I'm trying not to be boring!


Shaun loves it when I have my hair pulled back or wear it curly. Curly doesn't happen much since I hate the frizz that comes with.


Last night I was putting away Rylan's clothes and she decided that it was time for bed. She took her blanket and crawled up in the rocking chair with her devotional book that we read from every night. She is saying "men" (amen) now when we finish praying. So sweet. When you lay her down in her crib she waves and says "Bye!"


Shaun is a saint and stayed awake this morning so I could get ready for church. He gave her a bath, got her ready and then they fed Ry's new fish that live in the office. She calls them "sh."


Such a goofball


I love this pic Shaun got of her when I walked in the room.


So there you go. Fun stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Hey hot momma, love the new look! I need to try something new with my hair, but I'm always worried about the bad result! Hmmm. I like yours alot though.

    ReplyDelete