Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December Stuff

I can't even believe that I haven't posted a thing this month. Instead of lots of stories, I think I will post through pics, though there aren't many to choose from. We've been doing what I'm sure you are doing-making Christmas goodies, shopping and wrapping presents, going to Christmas parties and spending time with family!
I had my first Great Northern Book Fair December 3rd. It was the most successful one Conestoga has hosted! We had live music, hot drinks and yummy treats, and my boss read aloud Polar Express and had his train on display. I got over $500 in books for free off my commission!



I think my mom is laughing at something one of my friends-who were very helpful throughout the evening-must have been telling her.



I think Shaun took this photo on one of his many days at home with Rylan. Rare is the occasion that Titus gets to be in the dining room, so I think he's trying to be on his best behavior!


A couple of weeks ago Ry and Ella wore the same dresses that Mema got them to church. Rylan wasn't digging having her pic taken.








When we got home Shaun took a few more shots so we could get a Christmas picture ready to mail out. We opted not to do a family photo this year-too little time to get in anywhere.















Today I got to have my "cruise do" done. It had been over 14 weeks since I had been in for a color or cut so I was in sad shape. I almost had a meltdown last week when Tucker, who was in town for a wedding, texted me and said that my hairdresser was no longer at the place we thought she was. I was almost in tears-she's done my hair for almost six years and I don't know that I could trust anyone else. Shaun tracked her down at her new place, though, thank goodness! Anyway, I asked her to give me something fun and new for the big vaca-and I'm thrilled with the result. Although I don't know that I'll be able to duplicate all of the curls done with a straight iron!


That concludes this post. Stay tuned for more pics and what not after Christmas!

Oh, Echo created a Caring Bridge website for Aiden. She puts all the latest info and updates there.

Visit Aiden’s website http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/aidendowney
When you visit you’ll be asked to log in and enter the
website password, because I’ve chosen to keep the site private.
Website Password: aidendowney


May you remember the Reason for the Season this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment