Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas in Pictures

Once again, I'll let the pics do the talking. We had an enjoyable, fairly quiet Christmas. I LOVE that we get to do Christmas at home and then journey over a block and open presents with my family!

Christmas Day, we woke to new snow on the ground.


Aiden opening a present with Mema and Papa




Echo holding Baby Lucas, Paul and Aiden


Shaun got a new camera from Rylan to replace the one that died in April. We've been using the "big" camera since and he was dying for a new one for the cruise. I told him no! Ha. Here he is playing with the black and white action and caught Ella with her tongue out-just like her Mommy does!


Rylan wanted to help pass out presents-and thought they should all be for her! She got the table and chairs from her Mema and Papa!


Damion and an unhappy Baby Lucas-he's very quiet until he's mad!


Aiden had his helmet off for a bit-so Rylan thought she should try it on!


After Christmas at Mom and Dad's we came home for naps and Ry got to play with her new kitchen. She loves it!


I love to cuddle with a sleeping baby-it's the best!!


After Christmas dinner we played Bingo. Ry can spy a camera any time it's pointed toward her!


A semi-cute picture if we didn't look so exhausted.


The day after Christmas, the wind made 5 inches of snow feel like much more. Shaun borrowed the snow blower from Tucker's house since he's not home to use it. Thanks, T!


Out and about running errands in town


Getting to enjoy her favorite treat-blueberries!


I am thrilled that we are leaving for Minnesota tomorrow! Mom and Dad changed their travel plans so that Rylan and I can make it to our friend Lexi's wedding. Her older sister and my oldest friend, Andrea, is home from South Korea. I don't think I've seen her since before I was pregnant--so I'm excited to see her and introduce her to Rylan. It is going to be frigid-but I've packed us warm clothes and I'll get to break in my new Uggs-my present from Rylan and Shaun! It will also be a quick trip, as we will head to southern Minnesota after the wedding to see my Great-Grandpa and wish him a Happy Birthday then get back home for work on Monday. Grandpa Ringen will be 99 on January 4th! Stay tuned for pics of the coming adventure!!

1 comment:

  1. Rylan is getting so big - she is so cute! We hope that the Holidays brought your family much love! - joy & peace, julie burns.

    ReplyDelete