Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Weekend

Well, luckily for you I am in the middle of a thousand things and have no real time to blab but I do want to keep up on my pics. Shaun would tell me I'm wasting time even now and we can't have that! I just got home from seeing My Sister's Keeper with, of course, my sisters. Good show, but not as good as the book. Tomorrow I leave for a work conference in Denver. We have fun things to do at night but I'm not looking forward to being away. Shaun is working his crazy 14-hour days, so Rylan gets to spend the week with her Mema and Papa! When I come home on Friday I might head to NE with mom and Rylan to see Carm and Scott. Next week, my cousin Chloe is coming to baby-sit so Shaun and I can meet a crew of teaching friends at school to paint the library. Friday we are having a HS reunion picnic. Saturday morning we leave for Hills Alive! Woohoo! We will leave from Rapid on Monday morning to hit the road to Denver and catch a plane to TN for the week and visit family and friends. So, no more lazy days for us and maybe no time to blog!

We did have a relaxing weekend, watching the parade, going to Ella's 2nd birthday party and watching fireworks. Rylan wasn't very thrilled that we woke her up to go watch them and she only stayed up for about half of the show. Poor baby. Anyway, off to pack some more. Hope your 4th was super!

Hanging out in Echo and Paul's newly redone backyard. It's awesome!



Ry can be found standing on anything these days!


I was trying to get a nice pic with her Mema but Ry refused to look at the camera.



Papa was playing drums and Rylan thought that was awesome. Echo is giving lessons out of her home now. We might have to sign Rylan up!



Playing with the ball the Roeslers gave Ella for her birthday


Rylan's daddy loves to taker her pic and then make it look fancy on the computer!



Doing what she loves-making music! She is truly a girl after our hearts and we love her to pieces!

2 comments:

  1. Love the piano pic. Too cute. I wish we had a piano, even though none of us know how to play it, but I want the boys to learn. I wish we could come to the reunion and family picnic, but not going to happen. Tell everyone I said HI and I wish I could be there! Take lots of pictures that I will be sickly jealous of! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kenz, got your comment on my blog. Where does Elizabeth live? Isn't she close to Sioux Falls, SD? When are you going to be there? Omaha is only a couple of hours from Sioux Falls, and I would drive it to hang out for awhile! Let me know the plan, cause I'd love to try to meet!! Have fun this week at the picnic and visiting everyone.

    ReplyDelete